The first time I got to see Mt. Fuji was back in 2017 when I got a glimpse of the mountain as we were cruising on a Shinkansen from Osaka to Tokyo. My wife and I then came back to Japan in Autumn 2018 and came up close with Mt. Fuji at Fujiyoshida city. The feeling of seeing the mountain draped with the morning sunlight was overwhelming. The contrasting colour of orange sunlight and its white snow cap was breathtaking. I fell in love with the sight. There has always been a longing to see the mountain once again. Early this year, my wife and I went to Japan again. So here they are, I’m sharing with you my ten favourite photos of Mt. Fuji taken from different parts of Japan over these trips.
Which one do you like the most?
- At Dawn (Lake Yamanaka)
2. Drone shot at Oishi Park, Lake Kawaguchiko
3. Orange Fuji (Sunrise at Lake Yamanaka)
4. From hotel window in Shizuoka
5. Fujiyoshida city
6. Gotemba Factory Outlet
7. Drone Shot (Lake Yamanaka)
8. Fuji Snow cap (Gotemba)
9. Swan and Mt. Fuji (Lake Yamanaka)
10. Boats and Mt. Fuji (Lake Yamanaka)