This is probably the most difficult photo shortlisting process that I have made and perhaps I might have to update this post many times in the future for continuing making changes of the selected photos, so please bear with me.
I lived in Australia for a couple of occasions. The first was between 1999 – 2000 and then from 2009 – 2010. I also have traveled several times for the past few years. So I have quite a lot of collections of photos ever since I started enjoying photography. Unfortunately, in 1999 – 2000, I didn’t have any camera and at that time there weren’t any smartphones yet. In fact, I even hadn’t seen any mobile phones until I got to Australia.
Anyway, here they are. Hope you like them, and please let me know which one is your favourite.
- St. Kilda, Melbourne Victoria
2. Esplanade, Fremantle Western Australia
3. Featherdale Zoo, Sydney – NSW
4. Opera House, Sydney – NSW
5. Circular Quay, Sydney – NSW
6. Flinders Station, Melbourne – Victoria
7. Princess Bridge, Melbourne, Victoria
8. Kingspark, Perth – Western Australia
9. Brisbane, Queensland
10. Milsons Point, Sydney – NSW